As the year 2014 rapidly approaches its end, we have compiled our stats to discover our most popular articles about cat behavior, health, and nutrition this year.
- #10 It’s not always easy to recognize when a cat is dehydrated because the symptoms are not easy to notice and they usually develop over time.
Here is how to recognize and prevent dehydration in cats.
- #9 We love playing with our cats. Don’t you? While it may be fun for you, and, of course, for your cat, it also serves a greater purpose.
Here you will discover 7 benefits of playing regularly with your cat.
- #8 Feeding a cat is not rocket science. However, there are plenty of things that can be done wrong.
See if you make any of these common cat-feeding mistakes.
- #7 Is your cat throwing up food every now and then? While this doesn’t always mean a definite rush to the emergency veterinarian, in most cases, it is something to pay attention to.
Find out what to do if your cat throws up food.
- #6 Do you think your lifestyle is too busy to include regular playtime with your cats? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
These tips will help you squeeze some cat time into even the busiest schedule.
- #5 While we always say that there is no better tool for maintaining a cat’s dental health than regular tooth brushing, the reality is that most people don’t do it. We wonder why… We have no clue… Seriously.
Here are some ways to help to keep your cat’s teeth clean without brushing.
- #4 Cat urine lasts a long time, and even if your carpet smells clean to you, your cat can still pick up scent-causing molecules from it, which, in turn, encourages him to eliminate on it again.
Find how to discover older cat urine stains CSI-style – by using a black light.
- #3 Articles about playing with cats are quite popular in our top ten. But did you know that playing is not the only option for keeping your cat active?
Find 11 fun activities to do with your indoor cat.
- #2 What is the second-most annoying thing for cat owners? Our list of our most popular articles shows that it’s cat litter getting all over the place. Worry no more.
Here are a few ways to reduce cat litter tracking.
- #1 And the winner is… We are not too surprised here – because it is indeed the most annoying problem for the majority of indoor cat owners – owners who don’t even remember the last time they got a good night’s sleep.
How to stop a cat from waking you up at night.
Have a great 2015! We will be back with more cat behavior, nutrition, and health tips.